You want to apply for the following job. Write a letter to Mrs. Keller describing your previous experience and explaining why you would be suitable for the job. Advertisement: Housekeeper required for private home. Experience is necessary. Contact Mrs. D.

You want to apply for the following job. Write a letter to Mrs. Keller describing your previous experience and explaining why you would be suitable for the job.
Advertisement: Housekeeper required for private home. Experience is necessary. Contact Mrs. D. Keller.
Begin your letter as follows: Dear Sir/ Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of housekeeper, advertised in 'Daily News' of April 15th 2013.

As you can see from my CV, I am a housekeeper with 5 years of experience. I worked one year in Hotel Mahan, and the following 4 years I was working in Hotel Pars. I have a pleasant personality and good communication Skills. Also, I have full experience in general cleaning of house, as described:
1-Clean rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and bedroom
2-Clean mirror, TV screens, oven, refrigerator and so on.
3- All home decoration.
4- Pet care
In addition, l had a job as babysitter for six month. I can speak French as well as English.

If you find my skills and experience suitable, please contact me to schedule an interview. I am looking forward to discussing my credentials with you personally.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Mari