Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.Why is this the case?What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.
Why is this the case?
What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

In modern era, young people play a bigger role in society. Unlike before, people seemed to have an old-fashioned thinking that young people did not have the right to contribute in a country. Now, everything has changed including old generation’s opinion about young people.

First and foremost, age discrimination is no longer an issue today. Everyone tend to be more open-minded and young generation has an equal opportunity when it comes to speak their mind. For instance, in the past, people that wanted to join in politic, had to be at a certain age because young generation was considered a lack of knowledge and experience. Nowadays, everyone that is capable and ready to become a leader in community, the door is wide open without looking at their age.

Secondly, there is no gap between the two generations anymore. A simple example is a relationship between parents and their children. The way parents approach children is nothing like the earlier generation, they try to be their friends. As a result of this, the children will share anything to their father or mother and not keeping any secret.

On the other hand, people need to deal with respect and bad-mannered issues. Young people show no respect towards older people. This phenomena shows by how they talk to their parents or teachers and to their acquaintances, is same. That is the price that society has to pay from the “new world”.

In conclusion, the new era has led to some tremendous developments especially in social aspects. In order to get a successful relationship, it needs efforts from the both generations.

Sentence: Everyone tend to be more open-minded and young generation has an equal opportunity when it comes to speak their mind.
Description: The fragment Everyone tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: This phenomena shows by how they talk to their parents or teachers and to their acquaintances, is same.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and phenomena