Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.Why is this the case?What impect does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.

Why is this the case?

What impect does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

In the modern times, the change in the balance of power from older people to young ones becomes a mainstream in many societies. In most of circumstances, this process is likely to be inevitable. In this essay, I will outline some main reason explaining why this happen as well as some major effects on the relationship between young people and the older.

There is no doubt that the advance of technology is the major cause resulting in this trend. In fact, young people tend to easily to associate with the modern technology and learn how to benefit most from this. In contrast, older people are likely to be technophobe who find hard to cope with the modern devices. As a result, those who are at advantage when it comes to having benefits from the change would take more power than the others. Furthermore, another significant factor could be link to the modern habits. Take for example modern family, which is becoming more mobile than ever before, in turn, contribute to the decrease in the influences of the older family members over the young relatives. Consequently, young people would be more confident and step by step take the lead in the modern world.

There are, of course, many noteworthy impacts on relationship between young people and the older. Initially, because young generations become more wise compared to older ones, those who are frail and not able to contribute actively to family in particular and for society as a whole could be not respected appropriately. What is more, the models of some wise young people who no longer obey ther parents could pass to many others in society and as a result it compromises the family relationship significantly. Eventually, these detrimental factors could result n the increase in social isolations.

Overall, in my view, the advance of technology and the modern family life could be claimed to be causes leading the power turning from old people to young ones and in turn contributing undesirable effects for the relationship of these individuals.

Sentence: In this essay, I will outline some main reason explaining why this happen as well as some major effects on the relationship between young people and the older.
Description: The fragment this happen as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happen with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular