Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him her a present Write a letter and say What is the present Why did you choose it Arrange a visit to pass on the present and see the baby

Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him/her a present. Write a letter and say
- What is the present?
- Why did you choose it?
- Arrange a visit to pass on the present and see the baby.

Dear Anne,

I heard that your baby girl was born last week. It was a great news and made me so happy. I saw her pictures in facebook , she’s really cute and adorable.

Since you know my girl was born last year and a friend of mine bring me a carrier as a gift which was very useful for me so I decide to buy one for you. This will really help you in carrying your little angle while you go shopping or whenever she cries and you want to make her quiet. Moreover it seems to be very good help for your husband in taking care of the baby. I wish it comes in handy for you.

Last not least, I want to visit you next Monday, 27th of September. Please let me know if it is ok for you. Don’t hesitate to contact me at any time via my cellphone, 0912... or my Email, R@yahoo.com.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Love
Rahi

Sentence: Since you know my girl was born last year and a friend of mine bring me a carrier as a gift which was very useful for me so I decide to buy one for you.
Description: The fragment mine bring me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense