Your neighbors have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat Write a letter to your neighbors In your letter explain the reasons for the noise apologize describe what action you will take

Your neighbors have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat. Write a letter to your neighbors. In your letter

-explain the reasons for the noise
-apologize
-describe what action you will take

Dear Mr Paul,

I am writing in response to your complaint letter dated the 1st of October.

The blasting music and constant shouting emanating from my house flat on the 31st of August stemmed from a housewarming party which I organized to celebrate my recent moving in at house flat number 3. While the party started relatively quietly in the evening, it quickly escalated to a noisier level as some of my friends subsequently bought some drinks and stereo equipment.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I understand that the disturbance deeply affected your sleeping schedule since you also work on Saturdays, unlike most of people. It was not acceptable on my part to run a party until early hours of a Saturday morning.

In the future, I will ensure that this type of gathering remain under control and is restricted to a limited number of guests. I will further seek your approval before planning similar events or give you a few days notice so that you can make the necessary arrangements.

Regards
Sheila

Sentence: In the future, I will ensure that this type of gathering remain under control and is restricted to a limited number of guests.
Description: The fragment gathering remain under is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace remain with verb, past participle

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts