Your neighbors have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat Write a letter to your neighbors In your letter explain the reasons for the noise apologize describe what action you will take

Your neighbors have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat. Write a letter to your neighbors. In your letter -explain the reasons for the noise -apologize -describe what action you will take

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you regarding your compliant relating to excessive noise for my apartment. I completely understand you concern and apologize for the inconvenience.
As you are aware, my apartment is a double story unit in which the bathroom on second floor is right above the bedroom underneath it. Recently, I noticed a leak from my bedroom ceiling. On getting it checked by the plumber, it was found that the water pipes of my bathroom had broken and needed immediate repair. It is the repair work that is causing all the noise.

I am extremely apologetic for the disturbance caused ...