aris PART 3 restaurants 1 why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something 2 which are more popular in your country fast food restaurants or traditional restaurants 3 some people say that food in an expensive restaurant is a

Speaking topics in text

aris
PART 3
restaurants
1. why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something?
2. which are more popular in your country: fast food restaurants or traditional restaurants?
3. some people say that food in an expensive restaurant is always better than food in a cheap restaurant-would you agree?
producing food
1. do you think there will be a greater choice of food available in shops in the future, or will there be less choice?
2. what effects has modern technology had on the way food is produced?
3. how important is it for a country to be able to grow all the food it needs, without importing any from other countries?

aris
PART 3
restaurants
producing food

Speaking recording
Speaking category