Speaking topics in text
Describe a day you spent in the country.
You should say:
. where and when you went
. who you went with
. what you did
. and say what makes it worth remembering.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Describe the happiest person you know You should say how you know him her how he she looks like how you would describe his her character and explain why you consider him her as the happiest person you know 60
- Describe the most important thing you learned at school/college. You should say:-what it was-when and where you learned it-how you were taught-and explain why you consider it so important. 65
- Describe someone that you admireYou should say- who she/he is- Why you admire him/her- when you first saw him/her- and explain how he/she has influenced the way you think 80
- Describe a time when you lost something.You should say:- what it was- where and when you lost it - how important it was- and explain what you did to find it when you realized it was missing. 82
- Describe a dish that you know how to make.You should say:- if it is difficult to prepare- how much time it takes to be prepared- what the ingredients are- and explain how it is prepared 81
6.5 out of 9
Still a lot of 'actually'