You are hereDescribe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 05 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (7 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Do you think children must be taught cooking naresh dubaka
part 1dancingdo you enjoy dancing? why/why nothas anyone ever taught you to dance? why/why nottell me about any traditional dancing in your country?do you think that traditional dancing will be popular in future?part 2describe someone in your family who y sevy astriyana
Why do you think leaders often have meetings together?What possible difficulties might be involved in organizing meetings between world leaders?do you think that meetings between international leaders will become more frequent in the future?Or will there adventurer
Usually, novels, magazines and poetry are considered the three major formsof literature. Which one do you prefer and explain why you prefer thisliterature form. Please include specific examples and details in yourexplanation. boys_next_door
1.Do you like joint family or nuclear family why/why not2.In your parents who influenced you the most3.In your brothers/sisters whom do you like very much naresh dubaka
Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Talk about a film you likeyou should say:which film it isWhen you watched itwhere you watched itand explain what you liked about this film tushartawanee
Safety and danger kukuluyuk
What type of books do you most enjoy? Explain why? Mohadeseh2
Describe an experience when you asked help from others. How did they helpyou? boys_next_door

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Pleaseinclude specific details and examples in your opinion. boys_next_door
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe a beautiful place to visit in your country.You should say: where it is how to get there what there is to do when you are thereand explain why you recommend this place. Omar Sheta

Name Sticky
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door

7.5 out of 9

It is great.

You need to put more time on 'What lessons were like? What made the subject different from other subjects?'.