You are hereDescribe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 05 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.6 (10 votes)
More speakings by this user:

part 1dancingdo you enjoy dancing? why/why nothas anyone ever taught you to dance? why/why nottell me about any traditional dancing in your country?do you think that traditional dancing will be popular in future?part 2describe someone in your family who y sevy astriyana
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
1.What is the significance of your name2.Do you like to change your name why/why not3.What are the methods of naming ceremony in india4.where do you come from naresh dubaka
Describe a famous person from your country (who has made an important impression on your country). *You should say: who this person is (or was) why they are famous how you know about this person * what type of work they do and samy
Describe your family? -Do you have a large or small family?-How much time do you spend with your family?-What do you like to do together as a family?-Do you get along well with your family?-Are people in your country generally close to their families adventurer
Describe a memorable event in your life. kukuluyuk
Describe the characteristics of friends, use specific examples to supportyour statement. boys_next_door
Describe about a tourist spot that you visited naresh dubaka
cambridge ielts 6 test 2 part 3 renofitriasari
PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEColourWhat's your favourite colour? [Why?]Do you like the same colours now as you did when you were younger? [Why/Why not?]What can you drjowelynt

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
IELTS BOOK 09 :- Telephoning1. How often do you make telephone calls?2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? leki55555

Name Sticky
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door

7.5 out of 9

It is great.

You need to put more time on 'What lessons were like? What made the subject different from other subjects?'.