You are hereDescribe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 05 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.2 (6 votes)

Michaelsal Belgium

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Name
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Pleaseinclude specific details and examples in your opinion. boys_next_door
IELTS speaking sample - part 3 IELTS_speaking sticky icon
Describe the characteristics of friends, use specific examples to supportyour statement. boys_next_door
Describe your favorite room. Your statement should include specificexamples and details. boys_next_door

Name Sticky
Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phonecalls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls areforbidden in some places. Which opinion do you prefer? Explain why. Yourstatement should include specifi boys_next_door
Usually, novels, magazines and poetry are considered the three major formsof literature. Which one do you prefer and explain why you prefer thisliterature form. Please include specific examples and details in yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Describe a story you heard in your childhood.What you learnt from it ? bjskishore
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib

7.5 out of 9

It is great.

You need to put more time on 'What lessons were like? What made the subject different from other subjects?'.