You are hereDescribe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 05 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.6 (10 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
11 weeks 5 days ago Fadlanmuzakki
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Describe an important historic place.What is the place?Where is it located?Why do you think it is important? Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Describe news paper or magazineWhat's your habit for reading ?What are the benefits of reading ?What's the main difference between newspaper and magazine? bjskishore
1. Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? Nida Masood
Tell me about your hometown.In what ways has your town or city changed since you were a child?How could your town or city be improved?Are there any traffic problems where you live? Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Talk about a time when you saved money for a special occasion. Please say- What was it for?- How did it feel?- Did you tell anyone about it? devabe2005
Describe an advertisement that you have seen recently. Please say: What was the product in the advertisement?What was the importance of the advertisement to you?What did you like about it the most? adventurer
Do you prefer to stay in city or suburbs naresh dubaka
Part 1 Trees and forest1.Do you like trees2.what are the most common trees in China?3.Are there many trees in your neighborhood?4.Do you know how to protect trees and forest? Mcgarry
Talk about a country that you would choose for travel if you had a chance to go anywhere. Please say- What country would it be?- How long would you be staying there?- What time of the year would you go there? devabe2005
studying abrod advantages and disadvantages devraj dhakal

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7

Name Sticky
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door

7.5 out of 9

It is great.

You need to put more time on 'What lessons were like? What made the subject different from other subjects?'.