You are hereDescribe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 05 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.6 (10 votes)
More speakings by this user:

mattur INDIA

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Do you like to eat at home or at the restaurant? Which do you prefer andexplain the reason. boys_next_door
describe a festival that is important in your country renofitriasari
part2:Describe a game or sport you enjoy playing. You should say: What kind of sport it is Who you play it with Where you play it And explain why you enjoy playing itpart3:1.How have games changed from the time when you where a child?2.Do you motty
1. Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? Nida Masood
Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say:what the piece of equipment iswhen and where you got itwhat you use it for.and explain why you find it useful. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Speaking Part 1: Your countryWhich part of your country do most people live in?Tell me about the main industries there.How easy is it to travel around your country?Has your country changed much since you were a child? drjowelynt
i cant recently have a good sleep. what should i do? hamid-sehat
Do you agree or disagree the opinion “the most important lesson can’t belearned in class”? boys_next_door
Describe a successful family business which you have seen before. Please say- What and where was the business?- Who were the customers?- Why were you interested in it? buyungbaskoro
PART2: TOPIC CARDMarketsDescribe a market that you likeYou should say:Where it is and when it’s openWhat sort of things are sold in the market What you like to look at and do thereAnd say why that market is important in the town or city WEBSTER_KAMPUNG...

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
IELTS BOOK 09 :- Telephoning1. How often do you make telephone calls?2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? leki55555

Name Sticky
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib

7.5 out of 9

It is great.

You need to put more time on 'What lessons were like? What made the subject different from other subjects?'.