You are hereDescribe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 05 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.6 (10 votes)
More speakings by this user:

1.Do you like joint family or nuclear family why/why not2.In your parents who influenced you the most3.In your brothers/sisters whom do you like very much naresh dubaka
Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
i cant recently have a good sleep. what should i do? hamid-sehat
Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found drjowelynt
cambridge ielts 9 test 1 part 3 renofitriasari
Talk about a library that you belong to or have visitedYou should say:Where it is located and how the library organizedwho visit the library and why people go therewhen and why you last visited the library… and what rules the library has. eddysuaib
Speaking testPART 1- What is your full name?- Can I see your ID?- Where are you from?- Do you work or study?- What do you study?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Who cooks in your home?- How much time do you spend watching TV?- Can you get better at sliwer
Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire. adventurer
IELTS Cambridge 6 Task 1 basotahugoreng
PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEClothesHow important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]How different are the clo drjowelynt

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe a beautiful place to visit in your country.You should say: where it is how to get there what there is to do when you are thereand explain why you recommend this place. Omar Sheta
Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Pleaseinclude specific details and examples in your opinion. boys_next_door

Name Sticky
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib

7.5 out of 9

It is great.

You need to put more time on 'What lessons were like? What made the subject different from other subjects?'.