-Do you like to have flowers in your home? (why/why not?)-Where whould you go to buy flowers? (why?)-On what occasions would you give someone flowers?-Are flowers important in your culture?--Describe a meeting you remember going to at work, college or sch

Speaking topics in text

-Do you like to have flowers in your home? (why/why not?)
-Where whould you go to buy flowers? (why?)
-On what occasions would you give someone flowers?
-Are flowers important in your culture?
--
Describe a meeting you remember going to at work, college or school.
-When and where the meeting was held
-Who was at the meeting
-What the people at the meeting talked
Explain why you remember going to this meeting
--
-What are the different types of meeting that people often go to?
-Some people say that no-one likes to go to meetings - what do you think?
-Why can it sometimes be important to go to meetings?
--
-Why do you think world leaders often have meetings together?
-What possible difficulties might be involved in organising meetings between world leaders?
-Do you think that meetings between international leaders will become more frequent in the future?

IELTS cambrige8 test3 speaking(part1,2,3)

Speaking recording
Speaking category

6.0 out of 9

You didn't talk enough for every question. Better to give two reasons and examples for one question, like this:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds