Let’s talk about your home town or village. What kind of place is it?What’s the most interesting part of your town/village? What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?

Speaking topics in text

Let’s talk about your home town or village.
What kind of place is it?
What’s the most interesting part of your town/village?
What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Thanks for evaluation.
Could you please tell me what are the areas of improvement?

I have one question on cue card. For example if a question is
to describe your favourite advert. If I am running out of thoughts
to describe a single ad , can I talk about another ad with proper linking phrases.

Ex - Apart from this I also like XYZ,,,

Question :- are marks deducted in such cases where it is required to describe one instance and candidate describes more than one case.

Thanks

You talked very well though there are minor flaws. for example: there are some hesitations. but not serious.

There are a lot of 'and' in the first and second question. It means the content is not well organized. You talked randomly. For every question, try to organize the content by this pattern in around one minute:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 3-4 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 3-4 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Conclusion: //reinforce the idea
----------------------------
Question :- are marks deducted in such cases where it is required to describe one instance and candidate describes more than one case

A: Yes. If you are asked to talk about something, you can't go something else. but you can talk in different perspectives for that thing.
----------------------------

There is a tip for running out of thoughts. You can apply 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' to all speaking topics.