The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
How important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]
What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]
How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 years ago?
What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why? 96
- PART 1 The examiner asks the candidate about him herself his her home work or studies and other familiar topics EXAMPLE Clothes How important are clothes and fashion to you Why Why not What kind of clothes do you dislike Why How different are the clothes 67
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f 69
- - Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them? 55
- Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology1 48
8.0 out of 9