The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
How important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]
What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]
How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 years ago?
What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject 80
- PART 3 Discussion topics Purpose of festivals and celebrations Example questions Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today Is it good or bad do you t 65
- PART 2Describe an interesting historic place.You should say: what it is where it is located what you can see there now and explain why this place is interesting.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think 75
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEFriendsAre your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?] 93
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found 49
8.0 out of 9