1253 Describe an interesting person you recently met.You should sayWho the person wasWhen and where you met this personWhat you did togetherAnd explain why you think the person was interesting

Speaking topics in text

1253 Describe an interesting person you recently met.
You should say
Who the person was
When and where you met this person
What you did together
And explain why you think the person was interesting

Speaking recording
Speaking category

6.0 out of 9

form the speech, we didn't get the point about interesting. Interesting means something special. for example:

There are many aspects I find very interesting about him. First, the way he dresses is quite primitive and outdated. Someone mistakenly will think him as a clerk or as a jobless person instead of being a professor of a large university. Interestingly his preference for wrist-watches and shoes are quite exceptional and all of his watches and shoes are branded and must be very expensive. Again, as a physics teacher when he tells ghost stories, you won’t believe him. He is a gifted person with a quite remarkable ways of teaching and inspiring others. I personally like his teaching style very much. Then his fascination about stamp and coins is also interesting. He has some hobbies which are popular among children and could hardly be seen among adults. Finally, he has a rich collection of books but he never lends any books to anyone. As an explanation, he once told us that people hardly return his books.