Describe an interesting neighbour of yours. Please say
– Who is your neighbour?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How often do you see the neighbour?
- Describe a useful website that you have visited.You should say- what it was- how you found the address- what it contains- and explain why it was/is useful to you 84
- Describe an exam experience you had.You should say:- what the exam was - how hard you studied- how you felt the day of the exam- and say whether you passed the exam or not 71
- Describe a day you spent in the country.You should say:. where and when you went. who you went with. what you did. and say what makes it worth remembering. 59
- Describe a school which you went to.You should say:-when you went there, and how long you spent there-what the school was like-how many students it had-and explain what you liked or disliked about it. 37
- Describe something you have not done so far but would like to do in the future. Please say– What is it?– When and where would you do it?– Why would you like to do it? 84
Seems you talked something more than the topic asked. Need to talk exactly right on the point. Not more. For one question, maybe 30-45 seconds are enough.
I may give you 6.5 out of 9