1040 how important are ceremonies in our lives

Speaking topics in text

1040 how important are ceremonies in our lives?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

5.5 out of 9

it is not smoothly. and content is not so well organized. see a sample:

Ceremonies are our expressions of joy, passion, devotion and bonding. We celebrate through the different ceremonies we have in our life. Some ceremonies have religious, patriotic, cultural and traditional significance. They are filled with ritual and it helps us to acknowledge the true meaning of our life and presence.

Many ceremonies strengthen our family and social bonding. We celebrate to welcome a newborn into this world, to cherish our memory, to congratulate someone; in graduation, marriage and anniversary ceremonies. Many ceremonies show that we care, and we are true friends; which simply help to heal the wound.

Ceremonies motivate us, inspire us and refresh us to work in new spirit and some ceremonies let us forget our woes and depression. Some ceremonies like New Year Eve, Christmas, Eid are celebrated worldwide and remind us who we are, what course of actions define us. Finally, ceremonies can bring enemies together to forget their hostility and gives us excellent opportunity to know new people and make friends.