have relationships between parents and children changed in recent years? why do you think that is?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Hello.
I have a couple of questions)
- in the third part of the exam should I give always two reasons to get a high mark? Or I am allowed to speak about one in depth?
- should time be equally spitted between two reason in the first part?

- may you recommend how should I guide my listeners through the second part? I have tried to use some connection words but they seem to sound artificially.

Answer: yes, better to have two reasons. When we have only one reason, it may run out of topic for something else. and two reasons will bring a variety of words.

Answer: spitted equally if you can but not exactly. in the first part, every question has around 25 seconds only. For practice purpose, we asked users to use 'first' and 'second', but after a while we got used to the questions, 'first' and 'second' can be removed. The examiners will not like 'first' and 'second' all the time.

_may you recommend how should I guide my listeners through the second part? I have tried to use some connection words but they seem to sound artificially.
Answer: we don't need to 'guide my listeners through the second part' like you do today in actually exam. It is okay for practice purpose. There is no time left since It has only 1-2 minutes for the second part, so we just talk according to the task card.