Part1 1 How do you usually contact your friends Why 2 Do you prefer to contact different people in different ways Why 3 Do you find it easy to keep in contact with friends and family Why or why not 4 In your country did people in the past keep in contact

Speaking topics in text

Part1:
1. How do you usually contact your friends? Why?
2. Do you prefer to contact different people in different ways? Why?
3. Do you find it easy to keep in contact with friends and family? Why or why not?
4. In your country, did people in the past keep in contact in the same ways as they do today? Why or why not?
part 2:
Describe a party that you enjoyed
1 whose party it was and what it was celebrating
2 where the party was held and who went to it
3 what people did during the party and explain what you enjoyed about this party
part 3:
1.What are the main reasons why people organise family parties in your country?
2.In some places people spend a lot of money on parties that celebrate special family events. Is this ever true in your country? Do you think this is a good trend or a bad trend?
3.Are there many differences between family parties and parties given by friends? Why do you think this is?
4.What kinds of national celebration do you have in your country?
5.Who tends to enjoy national celebrations more : young people or old people? Why?
6.Why do you think some people think that national celebrations are a wast of government money? Would you agree or disagree with this view? Why?

Speaking recording
Speaking category