You are hereTalk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them?

Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them?

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 06 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say - Why do you think they were useful? - Were they helpful to you? - Did you enjoy them?
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.1 (13 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Talk about a meal you usually eat on a special occasion. Please say- What food is it?- When and where do you usually eat it?- Whom do you invite for this meal? devabe2005
IELTS BOOK 09 SPEAKING TESTS 02Giving gifts- When do people give gifts or presents in your country?- Do you ever take a gift when you visit someone in their home? [Why? / Why not?]- When did you last receive a gift? [What was it?]- Do you enjoy looking fo leki55555
do you prefer to contact different people in different ways? cut muftia keumala
Describe a beautiful place where you would like to have a home. Please say- Where and what is this place?- When did you first see it or hear about it?- Why do you think it is such a beautiful place? devabe2005
Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
IELTS CAMBRIDGE 3 Task 2 basotahugoreng
cambridge 8 test 2 Mohd Najibullah...
part 1:Have you ever been in very cold weather? Why?How often is the weather cold weather you come from?Are some parts of your country colder than others? Why?Would you prefer to live in a hot place or a cold place? Why?part 2:Describe a competition (e.g. hmrz
Describe a happy event in your childhood naresh dubaka
Part 1:1. How do you usually travel to work or college?[why]2. Have you always travelled to work/college this way?[why? Why not]3. What do you like about travelling to work/college this way?4. What changes would improve the way you travel to work/college? hmrz

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7

Name Sticky
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door

6.0 out of 9

When you are talking, try to speak louder, and speak in confidence. Suppose the interviewer is in front of you.

tylerdurden's picture

Hi
I am just giving my suggestions here.

Why do you think they were useful?

Were they helpful to you?

Did you enjoy them?

to complete (2 mins) i guess you can always follow 6 W's rule.
Who
When
Where
Why
What
hoW

Answering these questions you can easily speak for 2 mins without much hassle,and might avoid the same information repetition.