You are hereTalk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them?

Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them?

devabe2005's picture

By devabe2005 - Posted on 06 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say - Why do you think they were useful? - Were they helpful to you? - Did you enjoy them?
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 5.1 (10 votes)

N.sethumad khammam

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

development in education and a national education system via oktaria
Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phonecalls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls areforbidden in some places. Which opinion do you prefer? Explain why. Yourstatement should include specifi boys_next_door
I would like you to describe a celebration you recently participated in. naresh dubaka
describe a party that you enjoyedyou should say:whose party it was and what it was celebratingwhere the party was held and who went to itwhat people do during the partyand explain what you enjoyed about this party cut muftia keumala
Describe a festival that you enjoy.You should saywhen the festival occurswhere it occurswhat happens during it.and explain why you enjoy the festival. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found drjowelynt
Descirbe a journey that you remember well.You should say:where you wenthow you travelledwhy you went on the journeyand explain why you remember this journey well. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
IELTS speaking sample - part 2 tinageorge
describe a city which impressed you mojtaba1
Describe a children’s gameHow it is played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? Lê Kim Kiều Anh

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Pleaseinclude specific details and examples in your opinion. boys_next_door
IELTS speaking sample - part 3 IELTS_speaking sticky icon
Describe a beautiful place to visit in your country.You should say: where it is how to get there what there is to do when you are thereand explain why you recommend this place. Omar Sheta

Name Sticky
Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door

6.0 out of 9

When you are talking, try to speak louder, and speak in confidence. Suppose the interviewer is in front of you.

tylerdurden's picture

Hi
I am just giving my suggestions here.

Why do you think they were useful?

Were they helpful to you?

Did you enjoy them?

to complete (2 mins) i guess you can always follow 6 W's rule.
Who
When
Where
Why
What
hoW

Answering these questions you can easily speak for 2 mins without much hassle,and might avoid the same information repetition.