What kinds of places do people in your country go to relax? Why do they like to go to these places?Can you compare different ways people relax indoors and outdoors.Would you agree/disagree that places of natural beauty are the most relaxing? Why do you th

Speaking topics in text

What kinds of places do people in your country go to relax? Why do they like to go to these places?
Can you compare different ways people relax indoors and outdoors.
Would you agree/disagree that places of natural beauty are the most relaxing? Why do you think that?
What is the importance of relaxation for students?

IELTS part 3

Speaking recording
Speaking category

6.0 out of 9

First, need to talk more smoothly. Don't talk one word by one word.

Second, need to organize the content better. for every question, try to have a pattern in your mind, like this:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
----------------------
totally about 40 seconds.