The bar chart below gives information the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below gives information the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The given graph compares the data about the proportion of the community and society inhabiting in civil and civic places in 6 various parts of the world in 3 miscellaneous year ( 1950,2007, and 2050).

Regarding the graph, it is illustrated that people moved to other countries less than the other in Africa(15%), while at the same time, it is approximately the same in Asia. If we analyze the graph exactly it is seen that in all the years the ratio of society is the smallest. At a glance, the quotient of community is the highest in Oceania(62%) where it increases steadily and becomes neither the smallest, nor the greatest. It is considerable that in 2007 the others differ from one another with a little proportion.(71,72,79). In 1950, Europe becomes a halve of the total , however it goes up in a dramatically way, and subsequently becomes three quarters. Owning to this rising, it covers 85% of the total in the end, whereas the highest rate is nine-tenth in North America which had always rocketed significantly. It must be noted down that the Latin America is not in the back comparing to the North America.

In conclusion, it is sufficient that in all countries the ratio trebles. Substantially, which assist the growing the proportion of population in a sharp way, and consequently the more population increase, the more the international fortune must be increased.

The essay is out of topic. Need to talk about 'the percentage of the population living in urban areas'. It isn't for 'people moved to other countries'.