A builder worked in your house a few weeks ago. You did not like the result of his work. Write a letter to him and say- Describe the work you wanted him to do.- What is your complaint about his job?- What do you expect him to do about it?

A builder worked in your house a few weeks ago. You did not like the result of his work. Write a letter to him and say

- Describe the work you wanted him to do.
- What is your complaint about his job?
- What do you expect him to do about it?

Dear Sir,

Last month I have contacted your company for the renovation of my apartment kitchen. While placing an order I had given clear list of all those items that needs replacement. Just for reminder, these were the items. Firstly, kitchen drawers were old, so need complete change. Secondly, as the paint were coming out from the walls, I had requested complete new painting. Finally, gas stove require some repair or complete change based on the inspection by your company worker. However, I am disappointed for the services that I had received. This is the reason, I am writing to you now to show my dissatisfaction.

These are some of the problems we had encountered in the kitchen when we moved yesterday. First and foremost, some of the drawers were not properly installed. Moreover, my kitchen is being painted with Pink colour whereas while placing my order I had clearly mentioned for off-white color; probably order is completely mixed with another order. Last but not the least, gas stove is being installed of some local company whereas I had requested for Town gas. Additionally, I have been charged for town gas while preparing the complete invoice.

I need your urgent help to look into this matter and arrange for quick fixes by your company workers as I am totally disappointed. Moreover, I need some adjustment in the final invoice as I am wrongly billed for higher price.

Looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours Faithfully
Rahul

those items that needs replacement.
those items that need replacement.

kitchen drawers were old, so need complete change.
kitchen drawers were old, so they need complete change.

Sentence: Secondly, as the paint were coming out from the walls, I had requested complete new painting.
Description: The fragment as the paint is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: Finally, gas stove require some repair or complete change based on the inspection by your company worker.
Description: The fragment stove require some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

probably order is completely mixed with another order
probably the order is completely mixed with another order