The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.

The first chart through income groups shows us the expenditures on fast foods for High income is dominated by Hamburgers which is around 40pence and then are continued by average and low income nearly 35pence and 15pence respectively. For fish and chips, the biggest number of expenditures spent for it is held by Average income which is about 25pence, and then followed by it are Low income and High income groups. For pizza, it shared the same trends with Hamburgers which is dominated most by High income groups around 20pence, then followed by it, average and low income groups with approximately 13 pence and 8 pence respectively.

The second graph shows us the consumption of fast foods’ trend from 1970 to 1990 in Britain indicated by grams consumed. Fish and chips was the most highest number of consumption in 1970 which was spent about 300 grams. However, its consumption has declined through years until around 1985 that increased until 1990. On the contrary, Hamburgers and Pizza share the same increasing for both trends. In 1970 both hamburgers and pizza has a lower consumption than fish and chips did which is around 100 and 50 grams respectively. Over the times, the consumption is inclining throughout the years to the highest point in 1990 for both hamburgers and pizza over 500 grams for hamburgers and nearly 300 for pizza. To sum up, hamburgers hold the highest consumption for both expenditures and consumption trends of fast foods throughout the years than others (fish and chips & pizza) in Britain.

The first chart through income groups shows us the expenditures on fast foods for High income is dominated by Hamburgers
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: To sum up, hamburgers hold the highest consumption for both expenditures and consumption trends of fast foods throughout the years than others fish and chips & pizza in Britain.
Suggestion: Refer to others and fish

No. of Words: 255 while No. of Different Words: 109 //it means there are some duplicated words like: 'respectively'

some sentences are too long, like:
The first chart through income groups shows us the expenditures on fast foods for High income is dominated by Hamburgers which is around 40pence and then are continued by average and low income nearly 35pence and 15pence respectively.

-----------------------