The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows trends in consumption of fast foods. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. Summarize the information by selecting

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows trends in consumption of fast foods. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts illustrate the expenditure of three types of fast food: fish & chips, hamburgers and pizza on different groups of British people in 1990 and the changes in the popularity of fast food consumption during 1970 until 1990.

To begin with, it is clearly seen that the high income group spent the most on hamburger which is the same trend with the average group. In detail, the expenditure of fast food contributed to hamburgers highly with over 40 in high income group, while the other two dishes were spent only around 17 to 19. Meanwhile, the trend in the average group is also similar. The highest expenditure was on hamburger, which was 32, while fish & chips is the lowest as only 12. Another thing to mention is that, the trend in low income group is different the other two groups. This is because, people spent the most on fish & chips instead as over 15, whereas the expense for hamburgers was less than 13.

In the second diagram, the pizza used to be the most popular dish in 1970 with 300. However, it was dramatically dropping by 100 in 1900. On the other hand, the popularity of fish and chips was shot up during the last decade in this period. The fish and chips trend was only 150 in 1980, after that it was raised to 300 in 1985 and peaked at 300 at the end of this period. Moreover, the trend of hamburgers was also most the same as well as fish and chips unless it peaked only 290.

To sum up, the popularity of food had changed from pizza to fish and chips and hamburgers instead. Hamburger is the popular dish for average and wealth people, whereas fish and chips are popular only among of poorer people.

the high income group spent the most on hamburger which is the same trend with the average group.

is different the other two groups
is different to other two groups

Sentence: Moreover, the trend of hamburgers was also most the same as well as fish and chips unless it peaked only 290.
Description: The tag a qualifier, pre is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to most and the

read this:
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

so the second paragraph is not developed well.
------------------------------