Essay topics: The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods. Write a report for university lecturer describing the information shown below.
The bar chart depicts the changes in weekly spending by Britons on three types of fast food : Hamburgers, Fish & Chips and Pizza, while the line graph presents the fast-food consumption between 1970 and 1990.
Generally, Hamburgers, which are roughly large percentage of expenditure compared to the Pizza and Fish & Chips, are the most favorable food in Britain.
Turning to the first graph, high-income people are more likely to consume Hamburgers which were approximately two times popular than Pizza and Fish & Chips, presented over forty-two pence per week. Then, average-income people also consume Hamburgers, while they ate more Fish & Chips compared to previous figure, rising approximately 8 percent of expenditure. The low-income Pizza’s expenditure was more twice smaller than Fish & Chips which were slightly larger than Hamburgers in almost pence per week.
Next, the line graph describes Hamburgers and Pizza rose steadily between 1970 and 1980, while Fish and Chips declined slightly from 300 to nearly 200 grammes. From 1985, Hamburgers and Fish & Chips rose steadily throughout the year, where Hamburger had over twice as high as Pizza recording 270 grammes.
Overall, in the earliest 20th century, the most of Britons consume Hamburger as their preferable fast food.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days firstname.lastname@example.org||61||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||Nugman||67||Read full essay|
|12 months 1 day ago||Lee Swet Ying||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||TSEB||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||prepareielts2016||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||YS89||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||Muza||90||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||Saeed2||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||hasanadjieb||35||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||adi_m461c||70||Read full essay|
- The chart below shows the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three periods and whether they were studying full-time or part-time. (70)
- The diagrams below show the development of small fishing village its surrounding area into a large European tourist resort. (50)
- Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in word, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opin (75)
- The pie chart below shows the earning of the City of London for the years 1985 and 1995. These earnings are known as invisible earnings and they showed huge increases in the years studied. The graph shows comparisons between earnings for male and female e (70)
- Some people believe that electronic calculators should not be allowed in school until after the pupils have mastered metal aritmetic. Others believe that calculators save pupils time, especially with complicated calculations. Discuss both these views and (60)
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme (55)
- Some educationalists argue that non-exam, art-based subjects, such as music, drama, art and craft, should be compulsory in the secondary-school curriculum. They believe that activities such as these can improve overall academic performance. To what extent (75)
- The diagram below show the stages in the erosion of a headland.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods. Write a report for university lecturer describing the information shown below. (80)
- The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.(REWRITE) (80)