The chart below shows information about the challenges people face when they go to live in other countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows information about the challenges people face when they go to live in other countries.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is the bar chart of Information about how people take on the challenges when they immigrate to a new country. This data is counted up 23 to 54% of reported challenges widely regarding to people’s ages.

Accordingly, developing an acquaintance in the new place is the most challenging aspect for young people aged 18 to 34, a problem experienced by 46% of the people in this age group. However, only 36% of 35 - 54 year olds find it hard to make friends, while even fewer people over 55 (23%) have this problem.

Turning to the data, 54% of the older age group finds learning the local language as the biggest obstacle when settling. In comparison, the youngest age group finds this easier, and the percentage of people who have problems learning the language is much lower, at only 29%.

In contrast to their language-learning difficulties, only 22% of people in the oldest age group have trouble finding accommodation. However, this is the second most significant problem for the other two age groups with 39% to 40% of the people in each group finding it hard.

In general, if we can analyze the data we can see that all age groups experience the same problems to some extent, but people over the age of 55 reported that they face markedly fewer challenges settling in a new country than their younger respondents.

Accordingly, developing an acquaintance in the new place is the most challenging aspect for young people aged 18 to 34, a problem experienced by 46% of the people in this age group.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

people over the age of 55 reported that they face markedly fewer challenges settling in a new country than their younger respondents.