The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries.

The bar chart shows the difficult-things which force people to live in abroad that took samples into three types of age.

The most problem for young people in range of aged 18-34 is forming friendship, a problem experienced by 46 percent of the young people. In the other hands, people in 35-54-years-olds is solely 36 percent for creating friendships, while old people are the lowest percentage to make friend, it is just 23 percent.

By people over 55-years-olds, language is the most problematic to pressure in this group. Definitely, fifty-four percent of the older people are unable to understand the local language effectively. As a comparison, the youngest age group is the lowest percentage to learn language rather than the older, and the percentage that has barriers to speak local language is much lower, at 29 percent.

In the contrary of the language barrier in people over 55-years-olds, the old people are easy to reach accommodation in abroad circumstances that is only 22 percent. However, this problem is the second most significant to pressure people for two age groups. Apparently, 39 percent and 40 percent of the people in each group find it difficult.

Essentially, the three-groups entirely experiences same problem to some extent, but the statistic figures out the distinction result that is the older people really hard to learn language than that other groups.

The bar chart shows the difficult-things which force people to live
The bar chart shows the difficult things that people face to live

Sentence: In the contrary of the language barrier in people over 55-years-olds, the old people are easy to reach accommodation in abroad circumstances that is only 22 percent.
Description: The fragment abroad circumstances that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

In the contrary
On the contrary