The charts below show information about three different deserts around the world Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons

The tables illustrate the data of three variant deserts: Sahara Desert in Africa, Taklimakan in Asia and Great Basin Desert in North America. The charts shows information about the desert in size, rainfalls, temperatures and temperature extremes.

Overall, the three desert recorded stressors. The low rate of rain, weather and overwhelming temperatures swings.

Eventhough Sahara desert is the largest in size the chart shows its highest of annual rainfall average. While the reglar temperature extreme is hot already, it can peak up till 58°c.

Taklimakan however, scored about -26.1 °c in winter time. that is lower than its average range. the rainfall is poor and barely go up to 3.8 cm in the west and 1.0 cm to the east.

The Northern American desert has a higher rate of rainfall, with 5.1-51cm in average.But temerature ways, Great Basin hits 57 c° in extreme record.