Essay topics: The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.(rewrite1)
Given are the bar chart and the pie chart which illustrate several factors of further education in adults and how public think about the cost of education should be divided.
Overall, the major reasons that people decide to study because they are interested in subjects and want to gain more qualifications. In term of cost, most people assert that an individual and employers should be responsible with the costs of each course, whereas some think that the prices should be shared by taxpayers.
To begin with, 40 percent of total population is taken part in the matter of interest in subject, which is the first position in this information. The factor of gaining a qualification is also one of major reasons as it contributes to 38 percent. The third rank is a helpful concern for current job with 22%. Moreover, the possibility of promotion and the enjoy learning/ studying have an identical number with 20%.
According to the pie chart, people mostly agree that a person should cover the education expenses by himself with 40%, while 35% of total opinions say that employees should support . The smallest proportion of this survey is the taxpayer as it contributes to only a quarter.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||tvaishnavi||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||websterpreparation||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||vjtca28||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||TSEB||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||Muza||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||mirayos||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||jyothi2410||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||sardar alam||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||rahulkumar8||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||v.oktaria||60||Read full essay|
- Obesity is now a major global epidemic. What can be done to tackle this increasingly common problem? (80)
- In many countries, more and more young people are unable to find jobs after graduation.What are the possible reasons for this change? What are the solutions for this? (70)
- The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (75)
- The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projection for 2050. (70)
- The graph below gives the information from 2008 report about the consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.( taken fr (70)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh than the disadvantages? (70)
- In many countries there is a shortage of suitable people for essential jobs.What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve it? Give reasons fro your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowled (85)
- Television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children also less well educated today.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- In the past, most people spent their whole lives in the same village or small town, where all the residents knew each other. Nowadays, many people move to different place, where they don't know anyone.What do you think are the disadvantages and advantages (80)
- The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003-2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (0)