The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, de

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.

There are many reasons that make adults decide to study. The most reason they chose was interest in subject, leading in 40%. Another reason that many adults chose was to gain qualifications. To some people, they find it helpful for their current job. 20% said they decide to study to improve prospects of promotion, while another 20% said they indeed enjoy learning/studying. The second least chosen reason was to be able to change jobs, they need to study. Only few people want to meet people when they were asked why they decide to study.

In their opinion, the adult education costs should be shared by three parties. They agree to share the 40% of the cost, while the rest of the costs should be burden by the taxpayer and the employer. The employer should pay 35% of the costs, while the taxpayer pays the rest, which means 25% of the adult education costs.

the rest of the costs should be burden by
the rest of the costs should be burdened by

Need more content to categorize the reasons.

Need an introduction paragraph.