The charts below show UK and USA energy consumption in 2000 and 2006 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show UK and USA energy consumption in 2000 and 2006.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The following two bar charts provide an overview in percentages regarding the energy consumed in 2000 and 2006 in two different countries, Britain and the United States of America.

Overall, it is clear that non-renewable sources, such as oil, coal and gas, were the most utilised in the two countries. In average, only around 10% of the energy consumed was renewable.

According to the first chart given, in 2000 the English and the American oil and coal consumption was at around 30% and 40% respectively. These were the highest proportion of usage. The rest of non-renewable sources and the re...

Sentence: The following two bar charts provide an overview in percentatges regarding the energy consumed in 2000 and 2006 in two different countries, Britan and the United States of America.
Error: percentatges Suggestion: percentages

Sentence: Overall, it is clear that non-renewable sources, such as oil, cola and gas, were the most utilised in the two countries.
Error: utilised Suggestion: utilized

Sentence: Accoriding to the first chart given, in 2000 the English and the American oil and coal consumption was at around 30 and 40 respectivately.
Error: respectivately Suggestion: respectively

Sentence: The rest of non-renewable sources and the renweable ones followed a same consumption pattern.
Error: renweable Suggestion: renewable

Sentence: Reneable soruces and nuclear power shared a similar percentage of usage, the former being slightly lower by around 2.
Error: soruces Suggestion: sources

Sentence: Regarding the energy consumption in 2006, it is worth to remark the fact that gas consumption was the only enery soruce which obtained a substancial increase in six year's time.
Error: substancial Suggestion: substantial
Error: soruce Suggestion: source
Error: enery Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Yet, in 2006 the renewable sources were negibitately higher than the nuclear ones.
Error: negibitately Suggestion: legitimately

Sentence: Six years later, the percenatges barely varied except for the gas consumption which doubbled the usage.
Error: percenatges Suggestion: percentages
Error: doubbled Suggestion: doubled

Double check spelling errors.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.