Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily since the middle of nineteenth century. The map below shows the development of the village.Write a report for the university lecturer describing the development of the village.

Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily since the middle of nineteenth century. The map below shows the development of the village.
Write a report for the university lecturer describing the development of the village.

This map illustrated the changes of Chorleywood village, gaining amounts of population frequently from 1868 to 1994 which is located near London.

The former years during 1868 to 1883 shown that population inhabited near Chorleywood Station on the right side of the main roads. The following period started from 1883 to 1922, increased the amount doubled than the previous one near the station, additionally the railway established at that period. During the third period which was occurred since 1922 to 1970, while in that period developed the motorway, population gained high amount around the station and railway, and got increasing number rather than foregoing. And the last period started from 1970 until 1994 grew rapidly by the widespread of population in several areas of main roads, motorway and the railway junctions.

Thus, according to that development map, shown many improvements during four periods, and the fourth age gained fewer number extremely in certain areas, refer to the progress of some facilities.

gaining amounts of population frequently from 1868 to 1994 which is located near London.
Description: 'which' refers to what? can you re-write this sentence?

The former years during 1868 to 1883 shown that
The former years during 1868 to 1883 showed that

increased the amount doubled than the previous one
increased the amount which doubled to the previous one

additionally the railway established at that period.
additionally the railway was established at that period.

according to that development map, shown many improvements during four periods,
according to that development map, it shows many improvements during four periods,

You have issues on sentence structure. When you develop a sentence, make sure you know where is the subject, verb and object.

-----------------------