Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes good quality but not too expensive I know you can t some shopping with us but you know the town very well Where do you suggest we

Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday. I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes- good quality but not too expensive. I know you can't some shopping with us but you know the town very well. Where do you suggest we should go?

Dear Patrick,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to you regarding your request for some pieces of information.

Although, there are several centers such as Aban, the best place to buy computer equipment is Tak trading center which is located in Khaiam junction. It has plenty stores with variety of well-known computer equipment brands. I am pretty sure you can buy a decent printer at affordable price.

If you want to buy casual clothes, you cannot go far wrong in Sajjad street. This street is famous because of its wide rang of shops and malls. Make sure you have a good look round in street. If I were you, I would go to Kian Center and Proma as well. These days, most of shops are in sales, so their clothes are cheap priced than usual.

I hope that is useful. Good luck and hope hear from you soon.

All the best,
Marzieh.

finds you in good health
finds you in a good health

at affordable price.
at an affordable price.

you cannot go far wrong in Sajjad street.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?