The diagram below shows the average hours of unpaid work per week done by people in different categories. (Unpaid work refers to such activities as childcare in the home, housework and gardening.)Describe the information presented below, comparing results

The diagram below shows the average hours of unpaid work per week done by people in different categories. (Unpaid work refers to such activities as childcare in the home, housework and gardening.)

Describe the information presented below, comparing results for men and women in the categories shown. Suggest reasons for what you see.

The bar graph illustrates the data between married woman and married men of the number of hours spent per week on unpaid work. Unpaid work refers to the time spent for children, doing the housework and gardening.

The married women spend more hours on unpaid works, compared to the hours spent on unpaid works for the married men. While the number of hours on unpaid works increases as the number of child increases for the married women, the number of hours on unpaid works by the married men shows a similar hour.

For the married women with children spend more time than without children as the chart shows while having more than three children have invested around 60 hours of unpaid work. This is probably due to the extra load of housework and childcare that is evidently needed to run such a big family.

In comparison, although there are visible variations of the number of hours of unpaid work carried by married women, there are no significant variations among all the three categories for married men in terms of work hour that is not paid (30 or less hours). Men with more than 3 children work even less for the unpaid jobs. This might be due to the high requirement of commitment needed for a paid job to meet financial requirements for a big family.

For the married women with children spend more time than
For the married women with children, they spend more time than
the married women with children spend more time than

while having more than three children have invested around 60 hours of unpaid work.

Don't duplicate the topic:
Unpaid work refers to the time spent for children, doing the housework and gardening.

Don't need the comments:
This might be due to the high requirement of commitment needed for a paid job to meet financial requirements for a big family.

------------------------