The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry.

The presented picture describes the general process of manufacturing bricks for building industry.

To begin, pure clay can only be found deep under layers of earth, a digger will dug up the earth to get to the clay. Sequentially, the clays are brought to the refinary and poured on the a giant sieve to separate chunks of rocks and other debris, while the clay drops below on moving roller. Following this, sand and water were mixed together with the clay to form doughs. These doughs will either poured into moulds or run through a wire cutter to form bricks. At this point, the bricks are still wet and needs to be placed in a cooling chamber for 48 to 72 hours to remove all excess moisture. Further on, the bricks are transported to a furnace (klin) at a temperature of 870 to 1300 degree Celcius to remove all moisture. After coming out of the hot oven, the bricks need to be cured at a moderate temperature of about 200-980 degree Celcius to prevent cracking.

Finally, the bricks are let cool in a drying oven for 24-48 hours before packaging and transported to building industry.

a digger will dug up the earth
a digger will dig up the earth

Sentence: Sequentially, the clays are brought to the refinary and poured on the a giant sieve to separate chunks of rocks and other debris, while the clay drops below on moving roller.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a

Sentence: Finally, the bricks are let cool in a drying oven for 24-48 hours before packaging and transported to building industry.
Description: The word let is not usually used as a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to let

Error: refinary Suggestion: refinery

There are something wrong with the steps, should be:
kiln first, then a cooling chamber