the diagram show the life cycle of silkworm and the stages in production of silk cloth.

The diagram depicts the life circulation of the silkworm and the phrases of manufacturing the silk cloth.

Firstly, the eggs of silkworm is placed on the mulberry leaf which is the source of food then they turn into silkworm larva after ten days. Secondly, the silkworm lava turns into the silk thread where the larva is surrounded in a period of four to six weeks. thirdly, in time of three to eight days, the silk threads becomes the cocoon which act as the main material in producing the silk cloth. moth is formed after the cocoon had been used in production in 16 days, next, it turn back into the eggs lying on the leaf.

While, the first step of producing the silk cloth is to select the good quality of cocoons and boil them up till they can be unwind up to the length of 300 to 900 meters thread. Dying the thread is the last step in production of silk cloth where the thread is either being twist or weave.

In conclusion, the life cycle of the silkworm is a continuous process unless the mulberry leaf no longer exist. however,the production of the silk cloth is also a successive process without depending on any manipulated variables.

the silk threads becomes the cocoon which act as the main material in producing the silk cloth.
the silk threads become the cocoon which acts as the main material in producing the silk cloth.

next, it turn back into the eggs lying on the leaf.
next, it turns back into the eggs lying on the leaf.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.