The diagram shows how the SpaceShipOne is designed to gain and lose altitude SpaeShipOne is a prototype re usable spacecraft transported by a specially designed aircraft White Knight to launch height Write description and summarise

The diagram shows how the SpaceShipOne is designed to gain and lose altitude.
SpaeShipOne is a prototype re-usable spacecraft, transported by a specially designed aircraft, White Knight, to launch height.
Write description and summarise

Given is the graph which illustrates the altitude of SpaeShipOne, launching to the space and reentering to the earth.

Overall, the SpaeShipOne is launched into a certain level by White Knight- a specially designed airplane and its rockets by itself up in the air to the highest point at 100 kilometers. After that, the SpaeShipOne gradually drops to the Earth.

Staring at 15 kilometers, the SpaeShipOne is deployed by the White Knight. Consequently, SpaeShipOne's boosters ignite at approximately 30 kilometers. in order to propel the spaceship to fly up its required height. At 100 kilometers, the spaceship reaches to the top altitude and suddenly decelerates down to the turning trip. During re-entry process, the spaceship winks tilt upwards, providing a shuttlecock, which effects to the craft shape, staying in the correct position.

Finally, dropping to around 20 kilometers, the SpaeShipOnee winks tilt back to the normal position again which allow the craft land to the earth atmosphere eventually. The SpaeShipOne can be reused for launching into the space several times.

Consequently, SpaeShipOne's boosters ignite at approximately 30 kilometers. in order to propel the spaceship to fly up its required height.

Consequently, SpaeShipOne's boosters ignite at approximately 30 kilometers in order to propel the spaceship to fly up its required height.

which effects to the craft shape
which affects the craft's shape

in order to propel the spaceship to fly up its required height.
in order to propel the spaceship flying up to its required height.

the normal position again which allow the craft land to the earth
the normal position again which allows the craft lands to the earth