The different transportation in the European Union produces CO2 emission and the proportion of European Union expenditure on different forms of transport.

The bar chart compares the different transportation in the European Union produces CO2 emission and is measured in grams of CO2, and the pie chart illustrates the proportion of European Union expenditure on different forms of transport.

It is clear that, there are four different transports, which passenger cars produce the highest level of CO2 emission. It can also be seen that money spent on different transportation are on roads.

The Europe transport funds are on roads showing the highest percentage with 52%. The second railways of European Union transport is more than a third of money spent. Then followed by public transport, this spend a minority, 10%. Then a very small number of European Union transport funds are recorded by others.

The passenger cars produce CO2 emissions, with 130 grams. Then followed by buses, this form of transport only produces 70 grams of CO2. This is twice as low as passenger cars. The next forms of transport: maritime and coaches spend very low amounts of CO2, all under 60 grams.

The bar chart compares the different transportation in the European Union produces CO2 emission
The bar chart compares the different transportation in the European Union which produces CO2 emissions

there are four different transports, which passenger cars produce the highest level of CO2 emission.
there are four different transports, while passenger cars produce the highest level of CO2 emission.

this spend a minority,
this spends a minority,