The figures below show the proposed plan of an exhibition gallery.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The figures below show the proposed plan of an exhibition gallery.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The first picture illustrates the layout of a gallery building, while the second picture illustrates the construction plan of the gallery.

A closer look at the pictures shows that there are several changes in the building which will be proposed soon.

First of all, the current entrance, located on the west building besides lobby, will be moved to Parkinson court. The size of the entrance also is planned to be wider. On the main exhibition space, the area of permanent exhibition will be doubled by removing two temporary exhibition rooms. There will be also an education and storage area which now currently are used as lobby and office.

Looking at the left side of the building, the plan will construct another exhibition space called special exhibition which still does not exist now. In addition, in this space, there will be an exhibition store located at the right side of the special exhibition room If the visitor enters from permanent exhibition space.