The following diagrams show how are pellet stove and a pellet boiler works to heat the house Summarize information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons when relevant

The following diagrams show how are pellet stove and a pellet boiler works to heat the house. Summarize information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons when relevant.

The diagram illustrates the way in which a pellet stove and appellate boiler provide heat for house. Overall, Wood pellets passed through four stages before hot hair is produced while cold water is heated in by the burning of wood pellets and then distributed throughout the house.

In the first stage making hate using a pellet stove, Wood pellets are fed into other fuel hopper which controls regulate the fuel feeder that leads to the combustion chamber where pellets are burned. Their ashes pan collects the ashes as the fire burns producing hot air that rises and is expelled into the house by a combustion fan.

Regarding the pellet boiler, wood pellets are placed in a furnace that boils cold water from beneath the house which is then transported by pipes radiators in each room of the house.

The major differences between both systems is that the stove heats with hot air and the boiler the heats with water.

Sentence: Their ashes pan collects the ashes as the fire burns producing hot air that rises and is expelled into the house by a combustion fan.
Suggestion: Refer to ashes and pan

Sentence: Regarding the pellet boiler, wood pellets are placed in a furnace that boils cold water from beneath the house which is then transported by pipes radiators in each room of the house.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to pipes and radiators

and the boiler the heats with water.
and the boiler heats with water.