The graph below shows the daily water consumption for Americans in their homes Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where necessary

The graph below shows the daily water consumption for Americans in their homes

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisons where necessary

The graph illustrates the day-to-day water consumption for Americans in their homes. The legends highlights the usage of water with and without conservation methods.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the bar graph that maximum water is consumed in the flushing a toilet and least in the washing dishes.

To begin,interestingly,the water consumed in taking shower(13 gallons) and washing clothes (15 gallons) shows a fairly similar pattern,when water is used with and without conservative method. Both the cases are almost similar. The minimal water is used in washing dishes and in other uses and in both the cases not more then 2 gallons of water is used by either of the method. Interestingly,the noticeable pattern of using Faucets reflects that the daily usage of water by either of the method makes up 10 gallons.

Moving further,maximum amount of water is used in flushing a toilet when conservative method is not in use and in contrary,when used shows a drastic difference of about 10 gallons. Moreover,leaks are more likely to be happen when conservative method is not used and if the conservative method is used about 5 gallons of water could be saved.

are more likely to be happen when
are more likely to happen when