The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make

The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates the English use electricity day by day in winter and summer and the diagram provides what the electricity are used for in home in England. The most prominent feature is most prosecute for electricity in winter contrast with in summer and for second pie charts, the most prominent feature which is an electricity used for heating rooms and heating water are more utilize contrast with another utilization.

In winter, people have 35,000 units of electricity in 0 hours and it is rise slightly until 3 hours to complain around 39,900 units of electricity. After 3 hours, English decline approximately 900 units of electricity in 5 hours. In nine hours, people have more complain until 22 hours in 48,000 units of electricity and decrease significantly in the end of hours. It is same condition in summer also. In summer, people have not demand about that electricity over 20,000 units.

English more consume electricity for make rooms and water warm. It is 52,5 per cent of the electricity. 17,5 per cent for living machines like ovens, kettles and washing machines. Electronic stuffs and electric tools have same percentage for exploit in England.

To sum up, the given data give information that no have change for complain units of electricity in typical daily and make warm situation in room and water are important than other electricity.

The line graph illustrates the English use electricity day by day in winter and summer
The line graph illustrates the demand for electricity in England day by day in winter and summer

what the electricity are used for
what the electricity is used for

The most prominent feature is most prosecute
Suggestion: do you know exactly what 'prosecute' means?

the most prominent feature which is an electricity used for heating rooms and heating water are more utilize contrast with another utilization.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? when you are writing a sentence, make sure you know where is the subject, verb and object

and it is rise slightly
and it is rising slightly
and it rises slightly

It is same condition in summer also.
It has the same condition in summer also.

English more consume electricity for make rooms and water warm.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

the given data give information that no have change for complain units of electricity in typical daily and make warm situation in room and water are important than other electricity.

You have serious grammar issues. Read a good grammar book.

and how did you practice grammar?