The graph below shows the percentages changes in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.

The bar chart compares the percentage changes in the overall number of overseas students who graduated from several higher education institutions throughout eight provinces in Canadian in the year 2001 and 2006.

It is clear that the percentage of foreign students who graduated from college in several Canadian provinces rose considerably over five-period. New Brunswick is the highest percentage of the other provinces which graduating international pupils in both years. Furthermore, the total percentage of international graduates in all provinces, except Alberta, increased in 2006.

More detailed look at the data, the percentages of international graduates from New Brunswick and Nova Scotia were a growth by about four percent over five-year period. In any case, Manitoba; Newfoundland, and Labrador; and Ontario were gradual a surge by about three percent in 2006.

Interestingly, percentages of international graduates in Ontario Alberta decreased from just fewer than six percent in 2001 to just over four percent in 2006, while the other Canadian provinces increased in 2006. What more, British Columbia were the highest percentage changes in the total of overseas student who graduated in the province. It was increased by approximately six percent, from just over four percent in 2001 to about 10 percent in the next five years.

New Brunswick is the highest percentage of the other provinces which graduating international pupils in both years
New Brunswick has the highest percentage of the other provinces which graduated international pupils in both years

were a growth
were in a growth

Manitoba; Newfoundland, and Labrador; and Ontario were gradual a surge
Manitoba; Newfoundland, and Labrador; and Ontario were gradual in a surge

just fewer than six percent
just less than six percent

British Columbia were the highest percentage changes
British Columbia had the highest percentage changes