The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999.write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999.
write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The line graph illustrate significant comparison of joblessness rates in the two major countries during over six years period. There is a data percentage of work force. First, the prominent feature is base on data which US and Japan have differences a number of unemployment rates in beginning research. however, in the last year aimed at the same a proporsition.

In March 1993, US started a proportion of work force at seven per cent while Japan stood in rates of proportion at one fourth per cent, by 4,5 range of diverse. In March 1999, at five per cent was occupied by two of these countries. Then, the rang of joblessness in US fluctuated midly in March 1996 where it faced ups and downs slightly in three last years.

Next, Japan gained changing roughly in March 1993. it fluctuated mildly until March 1995 and the percentage stopped more than 3,5 per cent. Over March 1995 until 1998, that rates increased gradually with a dipped at 1996 of four per cent.

The line graph illustrate significant comparison of joblessness rates in the two major countries during over six years period.
The line graph illustrate the significant comparison of joblessness rates in two major countries during a period over six years.

the prominent feature is base on data which US and Japan have differences a number of unemployment rates in beginning research.
the prominent feature is based on the data which US and Japan have differences on a number of unemployment rates in the beginning of research.

in the last year aimed at the same a proporsition.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? what is the subject for this sentence?

that rates increased gradually with a dipped at 1996
that rates increased gradually with a dip at 1996

Sentence: First, the prominent feature is base on data which US and Japan have differences a number of unemployment rates in beginning research. however, in the last year aimed at the same a proporsition.
Error: proporsition Suggestion: proposition

Sentence: Then, the rang of joblessness in US fluctuated midly in March 1996 where it faced ups and downs slightly in three last years.
Error: midly Suggestion: No alternate word