The graph below shows the working hours for men and women in the developing world between the years 1998 and 2003 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where necessary

The graph below shows the working hours for men and women in the developing world between the years 1998 and 2003

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where necessary

The bar graph illustrates the working hours for men and women in the rampantly changing world from 1998 to 2003.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the graph that Mongolia registered maximum and South Africa accounted least number of working hours.

To begin,the x-axis depicts the working hours per day and y-axis highlights different countries. The maximum working hours were recorded for Mongolia(over 8 hours per day) with additional extra time of 44 minutes whereas the minimal working hours were of South Africa with additional time of 55 minutes makes the total of about 5.5 hours per day. Further,fairly similar pattern was followed by Mexico and India. However,both differ in extra time.

Moving further,countries like Rep. Of Korea and Madagascar were interestingly close to each other,both makes the total of 7 hours per day but slightly differ in additional time. Noticeably,the largest extra time of 2 hours 29 minutes goes to Benin,recorded as the highest among 8 countries and on the contrary,Mauritius registered minimum extra time of 24 minutes.

Duplicate content:

To begin,the x-axis depicts the working hours per day and y-axis highlights different countries. The maximum working hours were recorded for Mongolia(over 8 hours per day) with additional extra time of 44 minutes whereas the minimal working hours were of South Africa