Essay topics: The graphs below show some trends in visits to the UK by overseas residents and visits overseas by UK residents between 1982 and 2002. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
The first line-chart illustrates the attitude n travelling towards UK by foreign citizens and the attitude on travelling overseas by UK citizens over two decades, from 1982 to 2002. On the other hand, the second line graph represents the mean of nights spent on holidays both by British and by foreigners over the same period of time.
Reading the charts we can realize that over that 20 years taken under consideration, there was a steady increase both in the two populations. Numerically speaking, the number of UK citizens moving outside UK was consistently higher than the amount of visitors welcomed by UK.
Conversely, the second graph depicts a subtle decline regarding the mean number o ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The continued rise in the world’s population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.What are the causes of this continued rise?Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity? (70)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales( in various formats) of film from a particular store between 2002 and 2011.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (80)
- In some countries, an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food.To what extend do you agree or disagree wi (80)
- The chart below gives the information about Southland’s main exports in 2000, 2014, and future projections for 2025. (80)
- In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their own country. Nowadays, they have more opportunity to study abroad. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development? You should use your own ideas, knowledge an (95)
- the map below show the village of stokeford in1930 and 2010. summarise the information and make comparison where relevant. (70)
- One of the consequences of improved medical care is that people are living longer and life expectancy is increasing.Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages ? (56.6667)
- The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003-2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (80)
- Even though globalization affects the world's economy in a very positive way.It's negative side should not be forgotten.Discuss (80)
- Some people choose to eat no fish or meat. They believe that this is not better for your own health but also benefits the world as whole. Discuss these view and give your own opinion. (90)