The graphs below show unemployment rates and average earnings according to level of education

The graphs below show unemployment rates and average earnings according to level of education.

The two bar charts illustrate unemployment rate and average weekly earning by education level of people in 2013. The levels of education shown are high school diploma, some college, college degree and, at the end, graduate degree.

The first graph shows unemployment rate, according to the four levels. As we can see from the chart, 5.5 per cent of people with a high school diploma were without a job position, while unemployed people who attended some college were just over 4.2 per cent. Students with college degree without a work were just under half of high school unemployed people, and people with a graduate degree but without a workplace were about half of those before.

The second graph describes average weekly earning in each category. People with a graduate degree earned more than everyone else, id est about 1500 dollars per week, whereas people with a college degree achieved two in three of the previous ones. People who attended some college or high school had a gain slightly different, 675 dollars and 600 dollars, respectively.

In the complex, students with a high school diploma had less opportunities to work and earned less than everyone else, instead people with a graduate degree earned twice as much as people who attended some college.

The two bar charts illustrate unemployment rate and average weekly earning
The two bar charts illustrate the unemployment rate and average weekly earning

The first graph shows unemployment rate
The first graph shows the unemployment rate

id est about 1500 dollars per week,
it is about 1500 dollars per week,