Essay topics: I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!
I would like to thank you this site so much!!
Thank you so much again.
I have been sign up for VIP for about a year. I have to confess that at the beginning written skill is very bad. I didn't understand any structures, academic styles, grammar or using any advanced words.
I have tried so hard to reach band 7 and I follow this site by learning from others and developing my skills. Around a month before I went to the test, I got a very good score from the E-rater 7-7.5 frequently, so I decided this is the time that I'm ready. I went to the test and actually got 7.5 for writing test, which is similar to what you assessed me before.
Thank you again and I will highly recommend all people, taking IELTS, to sign up VIP for this site, it's definitely worth it!!!
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales( in various formats) of film from a particular store between 2002 and 2011.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (85)
- There are fewer and fewer employment opportunities for graduates entering the job market and this will have serious implications for higher educations. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this? (85)
- Because of falling birth rates and better healthcare, the world's population is getting steadily older and this trend is going to cause serious problems for society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. (70)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meatin a European country between 1979 and 2004 (80)
- The charts below show the average temperature for each month and the average monthly rainfall in two cities of china: Beijing and Hong Kong. (50)
- The graphs below show average monthly temperature and rainfall in two places in South Africa.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (80)
- City living in the 21st century is successful and offers no advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (80)
- The diagram shows how the SpaceShipOne is designed to gain and lose altitude.SpaeShipOne is a prototype re-usable spacecraft, transported by a specially designed aircraft, White Knight, to launch height.Write description and summarise (70)
- Now that there are no unknown places left on Earth that individuals can explore, exploration has taken the form of overcoming physical challenges. What is your opinion of this development? Give reasons for your ideas and include any relevant examples fro (40)