Essay topics: I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!
I would like to thank you this site so much!!
Thank you so much again.
I have been sign up for VIP for about a year. I have to confess that at the beginning written skill is very bad. I didn't understand any structures, academic styles, grammar or using any advanced words.
I have tried so hard to reach band 7 and I follow this site by learning from others and developing my skills. Around a month before I went to the test, I got a very good score from the E-rater 7-7.5 frequently, so I decided this is the time that I'm ready. I went to the test and actually got 7.5 for writing test, which is similar to what you assessed me before.
Thank you again and I will highly recommend all people, taking IELTS, to sign up VIP for this site, it's definitely worth it!!!
- Some people choose to eat no fish or meat. They believe that this is not better for your own health but also benefits the world as whole. Discuss these view and give your own opinion. (70)
- In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their own country. Nowadays, they have more opportunity to study abroad. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development? You should use your own ideas, knowledge an (90)
- Young people are often the first to suffer when job opportunities are scarce. In which ways does age affect employment opportunities?How might employees deal with the issues fairly? (73.33329999999999)
- Some people think that taxation should be able to keep to a minimum as the money people earn should be theirs to do with as they wish. Others believe that people should pay a significant level of tax in order to support the public services we all depend o (60)
- Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure and work activities.To what extent do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages? (85)
- The car is possibly the most convenient and popular way of getting from A to B. However, due to its impact on the environment and the risk it poses to pedestrians and motorists, governments should take urgent steps to reduce our dependency on this mode of (70)
- Some people think that in order to prevent illness and disease, governments should make efforts in reducing environmental pollution and housing problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (80)
- The consumption of the world's resources (oil, and water etc.) is increasing at a dangerous rate.What are causes and solutions? (60)
- Graduates who cannot find work in their chosen field should be advised to do a second degree, rather than taking a job that does not interest them. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (70)
- Many young people choose to take a year off between finishing school and starting university in order to gain work experience or to travel. The experience of non-academic life like this offers benefits the individual when they return to education.To what (60)