Essay topics: I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!
I would like to thank you this site so much!!
Thank you so much again.
I have been sign up for VIP for about a year. I have to confess that at the beginning written skill is very bad. I didn't understand any structures, academic styles, grammar or using any advanced words.
I have tried so hard to reach band 7 and I follow this site by learning from others and developing my skills. Around a month before I went to the test, I got a very good score from the E-rater 7-7.5 frequently, so I decided this is the time that I'm ready. I went to the test and actually got 7.5 for writing test, which is similar to what you assessed me before.
Thank you again and I will highly recommend all people, taking IELTS, to sign up VIP for this site, it's definitely worth it!!!
- Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour scheme when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.How true is this statement?How far does colour influence peopl (70)
- Some educationalists argue that non-exam, art-based subjects, such as music, drama, art and craft, should be compulsory in the secondary-school curriculum. They believe that activities such as these can improve overall academic performance.To what extent (60)
- In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyles of children are different from those of previous generations. Some people say this has had a negative effect on their healthTo what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (70)
- Research shows that global warming is caused by human activity. What are the possible effects of climate change and what can governments and individuals do to reduce these? (70)
- Some say that young and energetic employees are the most valuable for the company, others argue that older employees have more experience and knowledge.What is your opinion on that issue? Which viewpoint do you support? (60)
- In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment. What factors may have caused this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it? (75)
- The best way for governments to solve the problem of traffic congestion is to provide free public transport in 24 hours per day, and seven days a week. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Fewer and fewer people walk on a daily basis. What are the reasons and how to encourage them to spend their time walking? (60)
- Nowadays, many families have both parents working. Some working parents believe other family members like grandparents can take care of their children, while others think childcare centers provide the best care. Discuss both views and give your own opinio (70)
- Television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children also less well educated today.Discuss this view and give your own opinion. (85)