Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends.They have just sent you some photos of your photos of your holidays.Write a letter to your friends in your letterthank them for the photos and for the holidayexplain why you didn't w

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends.They have just sent you some photos of your photos of your holidays.

Write a letter to your friends in your letter
thank them for the photos and for the holiday
explain why you didn't write earlier
invite them to come and stay with you

Dear my friends,

How are you guys?Hope you all are doing great.I just saw the mail you have sent which attached some of our photos.Wow, they were amazing.

I really need to thank you all for the lovely holiday. I was enjoyed a lot. That was a remarkable experience in my life.Especially that under water journey.All the photos are really nice.This credit should goes to our team photographer of the team kanchana.

And guys, I am really sorry, I couldn't write to you soon after I came. I was busy with my final year research project.I had to make great effort to find information to write my thesis. So don't get angry on me. Yesterday only I submitted and finished it completely.

So my dear friends, As I had a great time with you, I also wanted to show some nice places in my country.Therefore please keep free on next vacation.You all should come here and spend the time with me. You can stay in my house and all my family members are eager to see you all.As this is a very kind invitation I hope you all can not be refused.

Thanks a lot once again for the lovely holiday you all offered to me.Give my regards to all the family members of all of you.Please send me all the other photos as well. Hope to see you all. Take Care.

Your ever loving friend,
Cris

I just saw the mail you have sent which attached some of our photos
I just saw the mail you have sent with some of our photos attached

More compound or complex sentences wanted.

Write the essay in 2 minutes.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.